Do you want to get to the top position on all the major search engines? SEO Junkies suggest that you combine SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) with PPC (Pay Per Click) for the best search engine optimisation results.
Benefits Of Combining SEO With PPC
Many approach SEO and PPC as two separate optimisation practices. However, combining them could bring even more traffic to your website. So what are the benefits of combining these two search engine optimisation techniques?
- Added exposure. Combining search engine optimisation with Pay Per Click will increase the visibility of your website. People tend to reduce their PPC campaign once they rank in the number one position in a search engine. However, it should be remembered that the first three results in search engines are also Pay Per Click ads. By combining SEO and PPC, you can dominate both paid and organic search results which will increase your authority.
- Better analysis. Increasing your website rankings through SEO is all about research and analysis. Using both PPC and organic SEO will provide you with double the data to analyse, and you will be able to see which keywords have the biggest success rate.
- PPC teaches you how to improve SEO. Usually, what works for Pay Per Click can be applied in SEO. When you analyse which PPC advert worked best, you will know what keywords and titles will attract more users. What’s great about PPC is that it allows you to instantly see results, whereas testing organic SEO tactics will take longer.
- PPC and SEO are great damage control. At some point you might receive negative PR; combining PPC and SEO can help you with managing negative press. One of the best examples of this is BP’s oil spill. BP paid for the keyword “oil spill” so that whenever someone searched for it, they were sent to the BP webpage. This way, the company could explain their efforts in taking care of the damage they had done.
- Learn about appropriate keywords. PPC can show you which keywords are being used to find your website, services or products. This will give you valuable information about customer needs and how to target them.
- Targeted ads on social media. Social media platforms are a great way to bond with your clients on a more personal level. This is what Google, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn have been doing. They can target an ad to a 25 year old woman from Newcastle who is interested in cooking. While this is very specific, if the audience is right for your company, it could lead to an increase in sales.
SEO And PPC Combined Together Will Increase Your Success Rate
Remember SEO and PPC are work well on their own, but combined they can be extremely effective in increasing your rankings and your sales. Are you ready to take your SEO to the next level?
For more information on SEO and PPC strategies please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0845 373 0595
If you would like to link to this blog then please copy and paste the HTML code below into your website.