With the right SEO specialists, your website will have increased exposure, better traffic, and ultimately higher conversion rates – all of which are important to making your business more successful.
Key Questions You Must Ask Before Deciding On The Right SEO Specialists
- ‘What kind of content will you provide?’ - Quality and unique content is the key to a website consumers will continue to return to. SEO isn’t just about getting your website ranking on the first page of a search engine, it’s also a way to promote your brand. If a customer reads a useful and beneficial article or an engaging blog, they’re more likely to pass it on and talk about it – meaning more exposure to potential customers. Bad content isn’t good for anyone. So when deciding whether you’ve found the right SEO specialists for you, make sure you find out if they’re going to damage your company’s website by simply dropping irrelevant links onto your pages to promote it or if they’re going to do it properly.
- ‘How do you overcome Google’s current SEO initiative?’ – Recently, Google launched a new initiative which essentially punishes link-building and overly SEO-optimized websites. Their answer should mention quality, unique and organic content which gets distributed naturally across the web. A faster alternative to this is to pay for sponsored content. Make sure you only work with white hat SEO specialists and avoid deceptive black hat ones.
- ‘Could you send me a list of current clients?’ – A good and reputable SEO specialist or company won’t have anything to hide. They’ll be proud to tell you a few examples of clients they’ve worked for if it’s going to get you on board. Once they’ve told you some examples, ask them if they succeeded in improving the company’s search ranking.
There are many other questions you can ask an SEO Specialist Team. Here are some examples:
- How will you improve my search engine rankings? You want to know what techniques they will use and they shouldn’t hesitate to tell you.
- Do you adhere to search engines’ webmaster guidelines? This is important – they must adhere to Google’s webmaster best practises or your website will suffer. Google could even ban it, so make sure they take it seriously!
- Can you guarantee my website will achieve a number-one ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing? Note – If the answer is yes, it’s a big red flag, company’s can only try their very best to get you at number-one.
- How will we communicate and how often?
SEO Junkies Are Here To Help Your Business Succeed
Our SEO specialists made up of account managers, developers and copywriters will ensure that all on and off page factors meet the latest practices and algorithmic requirements.
To learn more on how to optimise your site friendlier to search engines and reap the benefits of increased organic traffic, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us! Give us a ring on 0118 380 0203 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today.