SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is an approach to web design that uses a number of keywords, titles and pages on a website to help make it more visible whenever anyone using a search engine enters those certain keywords. Used by companies to promote their products and services, SEO services have become a vital part in 21st Century business practices. SEO has the potential to promote companies, without having to pay anything extra for advertising.
Here are 5 SEO Tips to help you get the best out of your website.
- Using Google Keywords – Google offers businesses the opportunity to search for keywords that are used by users of a search engine, that relate to their particular business. This then will give businesses a guide to which keywords to use when you write content for your website, knowing it may appear in a search.
- Share Content on Social Media – Once you have your search-optimised content, you need to promote it and social media offers everyone a platform to do so – and it’s free to use. Sites such as Twitter and Facebook allow you to promote your content using hashtags, as you seek subscribers to follow your content. Both platforms also offer paid advertising opportunities to help companies to focus directly on the type of customers t5hat they wish to attract.
- Using Google Maps – If you have a business with a physical address, it’s a good idea to register your information with Google Maps. With a description of what your business offers, along with a few keywords, people who search for businesses local to them on Google and Google Maps, will be able to find your business.
- Building relationships – Regularly posting content on your website and social media, won’t just attract the attention of potential customers – it could also attract bloggers and reviewers. Cross-promoting could be extremely useful for two similar types of business, as bloggers operate in an area that you need to promote in.
- Using Google Analytics – Using Google Analytics will help you to measure the amount of visits that your website gets, which can range from anything from location, to keywords entered to the type of browser used. It will allow you to see which of your content and keywords are popular, where your visitors are from, therefore giving you an idea of how to tailor your future content.
SEO Junkies – Helping You Get The Ranking You Deserve
Here at SEO Junkies, we have 15 years of experience in SEO services and can help you get the rankings that you deserve. We employ the best SEO tips and practices, have a meticulous SEO checklist and have a proven track record in helping big-name brands and multi-national corporations, to small, start-up businesses, all looking to increase their visibly and productivity.
For more information on our SEO services or to discuss how we could help to improve your online presence, contact us directly on 0118 380 0203 or email us at email@example.com