SEO Account Manager
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting Directly To The Head Of SEO Your Main Duties Will Include:
- Managing multiple client’s SEO Campaigns.
- Attending client meetings/conference calls when required to update clients on results.
- Analysing ranking reports, feeding back results, advice and strategies to clients.
- Liaising with the Copy Marketing Team (blogs, articles, press releases) to ensure all copy is up to date.
- Liaising with the SEO technical team on coding changes and link building activities.
- Keeping up to date in new developments in SEO.
- Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
- Strong interest/passion in Digital Marketing.
- Good written English.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Hard working and dedicated to getting the job done properly.
Desirable Knowledge, Although Not Essential
- PPC (Pay Per Click) knowledge
- Social Media knowledge
- eMailing marketing knowledge
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with an attractive incentive model.
- Talented employees have the room to quickly grow in the company.
- Great colleagues with a fun and social working environment.
- Friday drinks in the company's bar.
- Games room - table tennis, artificial grass, man-size bean bags.
- Day off on your birthday.
- President’s Club - employee's who constantly over exceed are handpicked to spend quality time in a luxury villa.
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org